Virtual Patient Participation Group (vPPG)
Do you have something to say, but don’t have the time to attend meetings?
Do you have ideas about how to improve your local practice?
Do you have ideas about how you would like to see services provided, changed or improved?
Then join our ‘Virtual Patient Participation Group’
What is the Virtual Patient Participation Group? (vPPG)
This is a group which has been set up to allow patients who have said they would like to be involved in a Patient Participation Group but are unable to attend meetings.
- As a member of the Virtual Patient Participation Group, we will send you emails asking for your opinion on a range of topics.
- You decide how often and when you would like to answer.
- Benefits of becoming a member.
- By doing this, you will help the practice to provide an accessible and responsive service and you will be amongst the first to hear about news and updates.
- No training is required to become a member of our PPG. The most important thing is that you are keen and focused on taking positive action to help the practice.
- Be prepared to give your opinion about the way the practice is run and any thoughts you have on how things could be improved—from the welcome patients get when they arrive at the practice, to the parking facilities or the appointment system.
- We want to help to shape the practice for the future.